Note: Early bird pricing (10% off!) ends 8/31/19
This is a special one off two day lecture which has been designed to help the student gain a deeper understanding of the Tian-Zeng Lineage system as well as making it more clinically relevant. In this lecture we will be going back to the basics of the pulse to help clarify:
– The details of the primary pulse qualities
– What they feel like?
– How they are differentiated?
– Which can and cannot occur in combination?
Then we will move into:
– A review of some of the basic herb methods
– Develop further and clarify the key characteristics of the pulses for commonly used formulas
– Key differentiating characteristics between commonly used formulas
– Some common formula equivalences on the pulse
We will take cases from the clinics to review basic pulse qualities, herb methods and formula pulses to help clarify the clinical process of differentiating commonly used formulas and formula equivalencies on the pulse. Which is all in service of coming to a clear diagnosis based on the pulse and formula selection based on a strong understanding of classical physiology.
The Ministry Centre,
23 Victoria Street.
Clayfield, Queensland 4011 Australia
Sign up for ICEAM Brisbane Clinics here!
Note: These lectures will be held at a different venue than their corresponding clinics.